‘Let’s Make Up…’
- 3 day Make Up course, specialising in Bridal
- 2 and a half days class based learning and one half day ‘on set’ photoshoot
- This course is designed for those who want to step up their make up game. Whether you’re a self taught make up enthusiast, whether you are looking to add bridal make up to your existing services – or maybe even use your skills to create a whole new business entirely, this three day intensive training course can provide you with the tips and tricks of the trade direct from a working bridal make up artist.
- Investment: £495 per person
This course begins by first learning how to correctly prep the skin for make up application. Students will work on one another and on models to ensure that everybody gets the chance to expand their knowledge across a variety of different skin types. We will create a minimum of three looks per day covering important aspects such as immaculate coverage, working with different eye and face shapes to best compliment your client , creating the perfect skin finish, perfecting the natural look and how to know which colours to use and when. We will look at a variety of different products and how to use them and by the end of day two you will be confident in creating a specific bridal look.
For the photoshoot you will work on your own model who will need to join us for the duration of day three. You will create at least two make up looks that will be photographed and provided to you for use within your personal portfolio.
You are encouraged to think outside the box and draw inspiration from a variety of sources in order to create your personal interpretation of the art that is bridal make up. Whilst there are basic skills, hints , tips and tricks that we will cover in regards to application and products its really important that you come along with a willingness and desire to learn in order to create some beautiful images!
This training is suitable for hair stylists looking to expand their portfolio into make up artistry
What do you need?
- Basic make up knowledge. You don’t need to be a skilled artist but you do need to have a passion for make up and a desire to learn.
- An open mind. Make Up is art and your own work will be just that. Whilst there is no wrong or right way to express yourself with make up, as there is with any art it is open to interpretation. Everyone likes different things and that’s what makes us all individual.
- Basic make up brush kit. If you do not have one of these then there are kits and brushes available to purchase for £60. Please let me know when booking onto the course if you require one of these.
What do you get?
- Three days immersed in all things make up! As a working bridal make up artist I can show you first hand the techniques that I personally use to make up hundreds of brides.
- Make Up knowledge. By the time the course is complete I can guarantee you that the way you see make up, and use make up, will have advanced from when you started.
- Your own personal images for use within your own portfolio. Immediately clients are able to see your work and the standard of which you are capable.
- Guidance and support. Not just within the remit of the course but beyond that too. I’m always happy to answer any questions you might have and provide any help I can in order for you to succeed.
- A workbook containing invaluable information, yours to keep and refer to as you build upon your skills as a make up artist.
- Confidence to take on a variety of make up looks, and the ability to provide your clients with professional and artistic make up services.
How to book
You can reserve your place at our next course by contacting me at email@example.com. A deposit payment secures your space and the balance is due in full 7 days before the start date.
If you have any questions then please don’t hesitate to get in touch. All detailed course information will be sent out to you prior to the course start date so you can prepare in full for every aspect of the training.
This course runs over 3 days. please contact me directly for dates and availability.