BRIDAL • HAIR • MAKEUPPretty Please By Katie
“So hair’s the thing…”
- 2 day Hair Styling Course
- 2 days class based learning ( option to add 1 day ‘on set’ photoshoot )
- This course is designed for those who love hair and want to take their talent to the next level. Maybe you’re hair trained but haven’t yet perfected the art of hair styling, or maybe you’re self taught with a natural flair for ‘up do’s’. Whatever your background come and join us for this intensive two day training and build upon your existing skills.
- Investment: £495 per person
how it works
We start with hair prep whilst taking the opportunity to find out a little more about one another. If there is something in particular you need help and guidance with then I’ll be happy to cover it. Think about the issues you face or thing you’re not sure of and come armed with questions and challenges for us to tackle! We’ll work through a minimum of 4 styles per day, creating a variety of looks, giving you plenty of opportunity to identify areas that you want to explore. We will work on training heads rather than working on one another – meaning that all your time is dedicated to your own personal learning. By the end of day two you will have a clear idea as to what focus your photoshoot will take and what kind of styling/images you’re after.
For the photoshoot you will create your own look upon your own model. Your model will need to join us for the duration of day three. Once your model is prepared you will be joined by a professional photographer who will take high spec images for you of your work. There is generally time for a minimum of two looks, giving you a selection of portfolio images ready for you to showcase on your own web site and social media.
This course allows you to use your imagination, whilst still knowing that you have the guidance available to you when you need it. Maybe you want to create a perfect sleek chignon, or maybe you’re looking for help with the more tousled trend. This course ensures you have all the tools and knowledge to create whatever style you desire and confidence to create whatever styles it is that your clients are after.
This training is suitable for Make Up Artists looking to expand their portfolio into hair styling.
What do I need? ▾
- A willingness to work hard. These three days are full on – You’ve got to want to learn.
- Basic hair styling knowledge. Maybe you’re looking to return to the industry after a break, maybe you’ve only had basic training or maybe you’re self taught – as long as you have a flair for hair then this course is for you!
- Basic hairdressing kit. A full kit list will be included with your information package when you book your place.
What do I get? ▾
- 3 days intensive training from myself, 2016 Kent wedding awards Hair Styling Winner. I’ve made a career out of hair styling and spent years perfecting my craft.
- Actual Images of your actual work. Professional and edited high spec photos to use on your own portfolio so you can start taking bookings and showcasing your skills straight away!
- All the attention you need – I only work in small groups to ensure everyone gets enough time and focus on what they need to learn to get them up to the standard they want to be at.
- A workbook and goody bag to take home and keep. This book will be invaluable in the weeks and years to come and serve as a great referral point as you continue on your hair styling journey.
- Guidance and support. Not just for the three days of the course either, I’m on hand to answer any questions you might have and provide any support you might need.
- Confidence and skills. To go out and charge your worth and to know that you are capable of whatever comes your way!
HOW DO I BOOK? ▾
You can reserve your place at our next course by emailing me at email@example.com. A deposit payment secures your place and full balance is payable 7 days before the course start date.
If you have any questions then please do give me a call. All course information will be sent out to you prior to the start of the course so you can ensure you are fully prepared for every aspect of your training.
COURSE DURATION ▾
- This course runs over 3 days. Please contact me directly for dates and availability.
SEND ME SOME ❤
Are you interested in training to become a bridal stylist?
then take a look here...