Choosing Wedding Hair Inspiration: 5 Tips for Brides
5 tips for brides when it comes to choosing your wedding hair inspiration pictures.
Here are five tips for brides when it comes to choosing wedding hair inspiration pictures:
- Consider your wedding dress: Your wedding hair should complement your dress, so take cues from your dress style and neckline when choosing hairstyles. For example, if you have a strapless gown, you might want to consider an updo that draws attention to your neck and shoulders.
- Think about your hair type: Different hairstyles work best with different hair types. If you have thin hair, you might want to consider a voluminous updo or adding hair extensions. If you have curly hair, you might want to embrace your natural texture with loose waves or a curly updo.
- Look for hairstyles that flatter your face shape: Just like with haircuts, different hairstyles can flatter different face shapes. For example, if you have a round face, you might want to consider an updo that adds height at the crown to elongate your face.
- Don’t be afraid to mix and match: You don’t have to choose just one hairstyle for your wedding day. Consider combining elements from different styles to create a unique and personalised look.
- Consider your wedding theme: If you’re having a beach wedding, you might want to consider a loose, bohemian hairstyle that complements the relaxed vibe. If you’re having a more formal affair, a sleek updo might be more appropriate.
Confidence and Beauty: Your Perfect Bridal Hairstyle
Remember, the most important thing is to choose a hairstyle that makes you feel confident and beautiful on your special day. You CAN have your dream bridal hair – whatever that may be, you just have to be prepared for the process that it takes to create that for you. If you have short hair and dream of long silky waves then you’re going to need to be prepared to wear extensions of some sort. This will also mean that you need to consider extra cost involved, and possibly additional hair appointments or maintenance too.
Preparing for Your Dream Bridal Hair
One of the best things to do is try and find a selection of styles to show me at your preview session that you really like. You don’t have to want the entire style – you might simply like the front of one, or the shape of curl on another. Your wedding hair is going to be totally unique to you so it’s really important that we understand what you like – and even what you don’t – so that we can consider all of the details when it comes to your finished bridal hair style.
Hope that helps, and don’t forget you can check out my instagram and pinterest pages for even more bridal inspiration too!